Good morning! Altenew is celebrating their 7th Anniversary this month, and we are kicking things off with a multi-day blog hop with masses of prizes! You should have arrived here from Kathy Racoosin’s blog, and your next stop is Amanda Baldwin. You can also start at the beginning at the Altenew Blog.
I have a project to share with you today using one of my all-time favorite Altenew sets: Poppy Garden. In fact, I love this set so much that I even used it in my Altenew Anniversary post from last year! (How’s that for a coincidence, lol) I created some vibrant, cool red poppies for my project today, colored with my Copic markers. Let’s get started with the details!
To start, I stamped several of the images from Poppy Garden using Permanent Black ink, on white cardstock. I used my Copic markers to color the images.
I die cut the colored flowers using the coordinating dies, then turned my attention to the card base.
I die cut the Leaf Frame Cover Plate die from some black cardstock, then mounted it on a white A2 card base. I love the stark contrast the cover plate creates on the card front! The simple black pattern of the die cut is the perfect foil for the black outline on the stamped flowers.
I arranged the die cut Poppy Garden flowers on the card front, then adhered them using foam adhesive for lots of dimension. I white embossed a greeting from Many Thanks onto a strip of black cardstock. The final touch was to add some metallic gunmental gems for some sparkle.
To celebrate their 7th anniversary, Altenew and crafty friends have a huge variety of prizes to give away!
Over $1,400 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $70 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 15 lucky winners. There are also 19 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 $70 Altenew gift certificates
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: $100 Altenew gift certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $100 gift certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $100 gift certificate
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: $100 gift certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 gift certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $75 gift certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 online class spots
- Altenew Academy: 15 online class spots
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 gift certificate
- Concord & 9th: $50 gift certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 gift certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 gift certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 gift certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 gift certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 gift certificate
- Waffle Flower: 1 prize bundle valued at $32
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 gift certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 gift certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2021 issue
Be sure to leave comments by 4/18/2021 for a chance to win one of 41 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 41 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/24/2021.
Your next stop on the hop is Amanda Baldwin. Thanks so much for stopping by today, and happy hopping!