Good morning! Happy Thanksgiving week! I am so excited to announce that I have a new coloring panel release this week, and I’m even more thrilled to announce that in addition to the black and white panels that I’ve been releasing, I can now offer a no-line coloring option, as well! My iPad Pro and I have been playing nicely together, and I finally was able to figure out how to do a no-line version of my drawings. I know that some of you have been wishing for the ability to color these in the no-line style, so I am really excited to be able to offer these to you.
The new panels for this month are, obviously, Christmas florals, named “Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming.” I wanted to provide a variety of holiday florals instead of the more traditional poinsettia, so I have created four unique floral bouquets featuring some of my most favorite holiday flowers, all combined with a smattering of wintry foliage and plenty of berries!
First up: Amaryllis. The graceful petals on these bulb flowers are absolutely stunning, and let me just say… this panel might have been my most favorite one to color, especially in no-line style. The massive petals are great for really digging down into the nooks and crannies and achieving an incredible amount of depth. I have paired these two amaryllis with some silver dollar eucalyptus leaves and plenty of berries so that almost the entire panel is covered!
Next up we have a beautiful magnolia bouquet. I know that magnolias are technically “in season” during the springtime, but I saw them paired with holiday berries constantly when I was searching for holiday inspiration. The beautiful, shapely bloom is juxtaposed so nicely with the spiky pine needles and berry sprigs. That huge magnolia leaf was so much fun to color, too!
Next, we have the most traditional of the group: poinsettia. I kept the foliage and fillers pretty traditional as well, using some berry sprigs, twigs, pinecones, and boughs of spruce for a pretty swag to grace the corner of your card front!
My final addition to this quartet was a full background panel of anemones, berries, and foliage, complete with some added sprigs of pine. I’m not sure if I had more fun coloring this one or the anemone; both designs have lots of room for adding huge amounts of depth and dimension for your coloring.
I showcased the new no-line Copic coloring panels available this month with my own samples, but the black and white versions are also available on both watercolor paper and Copic-friendly white cardstock, so no need to fear if no-line coloring isn’t your cup of tea!
I also am super excited to offer a few of my previously-released coloring panel sets in both black outline and no-line coloring! Here are the sets that will be available for purchase during the pre-order week:
Framed Florals Volume 1– available in both no-line (pictured above) and black outline.
Framed Florals, Volume 2-available in both black outline (pictured) and no-line.
Just Add Fruit– available in black outline (pictured) and no-line.
Copic-friendly white cardstock-$8
Watercolor paper-$10, shipped in the continental US.
International friends: add $4 to accommodate international postage (this may be increased slightly if more than two sets of panels are ordered to accommodate for the increased weight of the envelope.) Sorry, no tracking available on these, and international mail seems to be exceptionally slow these days, so I can’t guarantee a timely arrival, unfortunately.
- Holiday Special: order 3 sets of panels or more and receive $5 off your purchase!!
- You will receive 4 A2-sized panels in each set.
- When ordering: Please indicate which set you would like (Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming, Framed Florals Volume 1, Framed Florals Volume 2, or Just Add Fruit), whether you would like no-line or black outline, whether you would like Copic-friendly white cardstock or watercolor paper, and whether you are located within the US or internationally. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal, to please be paid within 24 hours of receipt.
- I will leave the preorders open until November 28, 2021. It’s just me printing, trimming, and shipping, so please allow 2 weeks for processing and shipping. I have four little kids here; please be patient with me!
- In purchasing these coloring panels, you agree that you will use the designs for personal use only. The designs belong to me, Emily Midgett, and are not to be copied or used for commercial gain. I appreciate your support in keeping my artwork safe!
To order: email me at eamidgettsketches (at) gmail.com, and be sure to include all of the information requested above!
Thank you so very much for your support. I appreciate your kind words, support, and shares more than I can express! Thank you so much for visiting today, and have a marvelous day!
Aileen Ryan says
These look amazing Emily, I may get the courage to go no line but I know I will love the line versions. Can’t wait to get my hands on them, wonderful colouring too. Such talent my friend xx Aileen
unbelievably gorgeous with deep rich colors.